The school’s Catholic ethos, which brings a deeper understanding of the Gospel values of trust, respect and dignity, permeates our educational endeavours. We aim to create an environment in which Gospel values are exemplified and lived out:
- for the children and adults in our school community to achieve their full human potential in all aspects of school life, particularly as one of God’s family.
- to develop and encourage effective partnerships and create meaningful interaction between home, school, parish and the wider community.
- to promote equal opportunities and the appreciation of cultural diversity.
- to provide a framework for a way of living within and outwith the classroom.
- by celebrating achievement at every level, so that all may feel valued as unique creations of God and recognise their self-worth.